Modern Integrated Handle Kitchens Designed & Crafted in Norfolk
If you’re looking for a truly bespoke kitchen, centred around your requirements then contact us today and we can build any type of kitchen for you However if you’re looking for ideas or inspiration then see our Integrated handle kitchens. They are among the most popular options right now when it comes to modern kitchen designs. For many contemporary homes, integrated kitchen door handles are the go-to solution due to their intuitive and balanced design. Unlike push-to-open mechanisms, integrated handles offer the ease of simply pulling open the doors but without any jutting implements.
Find out more about these types of kitchens and how Wentwood Kitchens can design, build and install your ideal integrated handle kitchen from scratch.
What Are Integrated Handle Kitchens?
Kitchens with integrated handles add a cutout handle into the design of the kitchen cabinets and drawers. This creates a streamlined, contemporary feel without the awkwardness of any protruding handle elements. Integrated kitchen door handles are also beneficial for the following reasons::
- Integrated handles are safer to work with as you won’t have to worry about bumping into them or getting clothing caught on them.
- Recessed handles conserve space in the kitchen, which makes them an especially good choice for smaller kitchen spaces.
- Handles that have been integrated into the cabinet itself are much more comfortable and easier to use, and won’t cause any strain.
- Integrated handles are simple & easy to install, and all that needs to be done is a section of the existing cabinet is removed and the recessed handle is fastened in place.
How Wentwood Kitchens Can Help
With Wentwood Kitchens, you can make your dream kitchen a reality with the help of our team of highly trained craftsmen. We follow the following procedure at Wentwood Kitchens:
- Get in touch with us so we can learn more about what you need. Working together, we will discuss your kitchen design ideas and what elements you would like to include. In addition, our Norfolk design team will schedule an initial meeting with you.
- At the initial meeting, we will discuss the project further and determine exactly how you want the new kitchen to look.
- Our next step will be to present you with our proposal and project estimate for your dream kitchen.
- Proceeding with us is straight forward and we support you throughout the process. A 5% deposit (up to £500) confirms our commitment to one-another.
"Top company. Very good at what they do! Stayed late to get kitchen done in time for Xmas."
Robert - Kitchen
"Thank you so much for the incredible work on the bootroom. It looks absolutely amazing. We are so lucky to have found you and to have had the chance to work together on two projects. The loveliest company in the world doing the best work. Look forward to the next project!"
The quality of the finished product is beautiful and their attention to detail is exceptional. Not to mention, the installation process was swift and painless and the team on site were full of motivation and good humour. We can't recommend Joe, Verity and the team at Wentwood highly enough!”